Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How, Why, When...

I absolutely loved all the planning involved in our wedding, and it seems such a pity to stop all the "googling" because the day has come and gone. So, I have decided that I will give blogging a bash - it gives me a reason to relive our planning experience, continue searching for beautiful, different and fresh wedding ideas and an opportunity to hopefully provide some exposure to South African service providers in the wedding industry.

A year of planning provided ample time to put together the little details which added to our day turning out to be a great success - described by my husband as the "best wedding I have ever been to"...we'll ignore the bias!!

Simple detail seemed to be the key.

Because this idea has stemmed from our personal experience of planning our wedding (yes! he was very involved), I thought I would slowly work through how we put our wedding together and take it from there.

Happy days...

No comments:

Post a Comment