Thursday, November 26, 2009

Colour Scheme Choice

From the very beginning I thought I had a very good idea of the colour scheme I wanted. I ignored the warnings from our nearest and dearest when they said that our thoughts and ideas would change during the planning process. Older and wiser - they were right yet again!

We really wanted to keep the look neutral and natural - simple. Our initial colour selection was something like this...light blue, white and taupe


To help us make our colour selections, we went to a well known stationary store, The Deckle Edge (www.deckleedge.co.za). We selected papers in similar colours to try and get a better idea of what would work and what wouldn't. I also searched high and low for ribbons which could work with the colours.

Our final choice - dove grey, charcoal and white. Perfect for our formal do!



No comments:

Post a Comment