Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Service Providers - Hair, Makeup & Nails

It was important for me to book all suppliers early - that way, I didn't have to worry about it again under trial time a month or so before our wedding. I found my suppliers all through the internet and couldn't have been happier.

Hair
Our (my mom, mother-in-law,bridesmaid and myself) hair was all done by local girl, Chantelle Newton. She came to my house to do the trial about a month before the wedding and I was one of those brides, who changed the entire hair look after the trial. I was desperate not to look like I was wearing a helmet, so opted for a simple do, which held fantastically throughout the afternoon / evening. It worked well with my veil too! www.chantellenewton.co.za


Makeup
I am not a fan of makeup, and was dreading looking like a drag queen, so I spent hours searching for a makeup artist who had a portfolio with pics of natural makeup application. I found Adele Aucamp (www.adeleaucamp.co.za) and never looked back. I felt like a true princess on the day!


Nails
I was put in touch with the lovely Sanmarie Botha through freelance beauty therapists I found on the internet. I only met her on the day, but what a lovely person! My nails possibly looked the best they have ever after a mani / pedi and it lasted throughout the honeymoon, which was a bonus!

All my service providers were young, vibrant ladies and such a pleasure to have around to beautify us for the wedding. I would recommend each of them to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment